BABY ROOM/OLDER BABIES
- We made gingerbread man for our lovely daddies!
- We have been making handprints for father’s day cards.
- As part of our theme this week we have been colouring in fire engines.
- We have been making father’s day bags filling them with breakfast on the go goodies!
- We had forest school this week with Suna. We made nature boards talking about the natural materials we used.
- We had a fun Eid party this week.
- We have been talking about our daddies and how special they are to us.
- We have been mark making in yellow sand.
- We have been learning a tricky sound this week “oo”.
- We have been talking about fire men and what their job involves.
WEEKLY INFORMATION AND NEXT WEEKS NEWS
We would like to say a big hello to Jo who has joined our wonderful baby room as their room leader. She has been settling in past two weeks and has bonded really quickly with our babies and their parents. Jo will be working alongside with Munisa and Nazia who will be with the older babies.
The following staff will be on annual leave next week, if you have any queries as they are your child’s key worker please speak to Yasmin or Sedra ☺
Jo- off all week
Munisa- off all week
Zubaida- all week
Sedra- off Friday
We have Zohra and Shazia in extra to cover staffs absence.
Next week’s theme is ‘’my car won’t start’’
Pre School getting ready for school theme is…. Making own lunches and hot dinners. We will be practicing making sandwiches, and what to pack in our boxes. For the hot dinner practice we will be ‘dinner ladies’ for the week and practice serving the children as they line up for their lunches.
Focus of the week
Sound- S A T P I N
Number- two 2
Sunrise visit on Monday at 10.30am.
Please join us there if you are free.