- Nazia has been cooking chapattis this week as part of her culture. We had fun mixing dough and rolling out the flat bread. They were yummy!
- We also made around the world flags to mark our cultures.
- Babies have been having fun in the garden splashing in the water
- We made Rice Krispie Cakes to sell for our chosen charity.
- The toddlers have been playing with the shaving foam in tray. They made marks using their fingers and straw.
- We made Lithuanian flags to celebrate World Cultural Week.
- We have been practicing writing numbers to develop our mathematics skills
- To celebrate our theme we have been looking at cultures around the world books and discussed the differences.
- We dressed up in our cultural outfits to learn about British Values.
- This week we celebrated two big 4th birthdays… Happy birthday girls!
WEEKLY INFORMATION AND NEXT WEEKS NEWS
Don’t forget it is half term next week for the children who attend only during term time, they are due back on the 3rd of June.
We have a Stay and Play on Thursday 30th June (during half term) from 10am- 11am. Alex will be here from Sport for kids to do some sporting activities on the field as well as lots of outdoor fun in the nursery garden. Please come and join us and bring friends along!
Student of the month we have been very impressed with Libby who has been working really hard, Libby has learnt great practitioner skills working alongside our superb team at Kiddies. Well done Libby keep up the hard work!
Eid party we will be having an Eid tea party on the 31st May next week. Please come and join us from 4pm onwards. You will need to stay with your child if it is not their usual day.
Next week’s theme is Ramadan and Eid (Islamic celebration)
Focus of the week remain as is;
Number- 6 six
We will be saying Hello in Spanish ‘hola’
Have a lovely long weekend
From Yasmin and the team ☺