HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
BABY ROOM/OLDER BABIES
- We have had sand and water play indoors. The older babies have been splashing in the water tray whilst the babies have been making marks in the sand tray.
- Older babies have been looking at the shape ‘square’ and made collage pictures using different sized squares and colours.
- We have enjoyed going in the garden and playing on the slide and pushing cars.
- We have been looking at different injuries, how we get help and what medicine makes it better.
- The children have been making mud pies in the mud kitchen. They enjoyed getting mucky!
- We have been looking at different stories and singing our favourite songs.
- We have been talking about going to the hospital and what injuries we often get when we fall.
- We had a visit from a parent who is a GP, the children listened to what she was telling them about her everyday job and then she showed them equipment used at the doctor’s surgery. The children asked lots of questions!
- Thank you for your visit ☺
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
8th July- Sunrise visit (you are welcome to join us there from 10.30-11.15
11th July- graduation from 4pm onwards
TBC- sports day (morning)
Yasmin- annual leave on 4th July
Sam- annual leave on 3rd, 4th, 5th July
Suna- annual leave on 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th July
GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL
We will be looking at self-help skills next week , so we can encourage children to getting used to changing at school for sports etc
Please provide your children with an extra set of clothes next week so we can practice.
You all must have received an email this week informing you of Sedra leaving Kiddies at the end of July ☹
24th of July will be her last day, so to celebrate her hard work, thriving to build up a good team and ethos of the nursery as well as achieving an excellent Ofsted in January, the staff have decided to host a coffee morning. You are all invited to join us from 8am onwards.
We are still finding parents and carers have occasionally left the door open when leaving. Please help us maintain a safe environment for our children and staff at all times by ensuring the door closes properly after you. Thank you for your continued support.
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
Shazia has shown us lots of hard work and has excellent interaction skills with the children. She has provided great activities for the preschool. Well done Shazia!
FOCUS OF THE WEEK
Colour – pastel colours
Shape – diamond
Number- 7 seven
Sound – Qq
We will be saying hello in French Bonjour
Have a lovely weekend from Yasmin and the team ☺
Photo Of The Week