- Babies have been making 3d collages using flowers
- We also made handprints out of flowers using pretty colours.
- We spent lots of our time in the garden playing with our new toys as well as our favourite slide and balls.
- We made flower handprints using different coloured paints.
- In the mud kitchen we made mud pies… we got messy!
- We have been learning different names of flowers that we see daily.
- Experimenting with our new equipment.
- We have been picking flowers from the garden to make flower chains.
- Pre-school played Chinese whispers in the garden… It was funny to hear how ‘blue’ turned into ‘meeow’.
WEEKLY INFORMATION AND NEXT WEEKS NEWS
Please don’t forget this Monday coming is a bank holiday… we hope you enjoy your long weekend ☺
Please don’t forget to apply sun cream on your child when needed and if you bring in some for the nursery then we can apply some should the weather get hotter throughout the day.
Next week’s topic is… Four Seasons, this will be a great way to look at knowledge and understanding of the world.
Focus of week … Colour of the week- yellow
Number of the week- 4 four
Shape of the week- semi circle
Sound of the week- Ss
We will be saying hello in Arabic again as it was tricky to say and some of our children would like to learn it again.
Events in May
Ramadan 6th of May
World Food Festival 18th May
Cultural Day 21ST of May ( the children can dress up in their cultural clothes)
Employee of the month for April
Well done to SUNA for working exceptionally hard this month and planning out stimulating activities for the toddler room as always.
Keep up the hard work!