- Babies have been playing with different coloured jelly. Squeezing it and then used tools to cut it up and make it all mushy.
- We have been learning to climb using the soft climbing frames in the garden.
- We have been using pretend pasta to cook.
- Toddlers have been travelling around the world by talking about different countries, people and the colours of the flags.
- We did some chopping of vegetables to make our tea, we had a south Asian dish, Chinese noodles, Mexican wraps, and a typical English lunch of fish and chips.
- We have been using lots of real vegetables in our home corner this week. We picked our own vegetables from our growing garden and looked at the different textures, shapes and smell.
- We have had a fun time travelling around the world using our passports we made.
- “Bright Young Things Company” visited us on Thursday, they took us through the solar system, naming all the planets and we later made some of our own.
WEEKLY INFORMATION AND NEXT WEEKS NEWS
Dates for your diary
19th August- Sunrise Senior Living visit
22nd August- ‘messy play @ Kiddies’ – please join us from 1oam-11am for a fun and messy session ages from 3 mnts- 5 years (siblings welcome)
26th August- Come and visit us at the Beaconsfield Fair
Theme and focus of the week
Colours and patterns of the flags around the World.
Colour- Colours of the spectrum
Shape- Different shapes
Number- 8 eight
We will be saying hello in- Around the World Languages
Yasmin is on annual leave all week
Sophie is in all week
Have a lovely weekend from the Kiddies Team