- Babies welcomed their new friend Nicole this week!
- We have been picking spring flowers in the garden.
- Autumn coloured play dough
- Winter pictures using cotton wool and glitter
- We have been making seasonal collage pictures.
- We also looking at summer and spring books.
- Gardening growing vegetables with Ryan.
- Playing with our new wooden dolls house and small world.
- We played in the rain, making sounds related to rain ie shhhhh, and then making other noises similar.
- We talked about the different seasons and what we wear, see and feel during the changes.
We had a visit from Ryan, who came and helped us grow vegetables in our growing garden. The children all enjoyed the experience. We look forward to his next month’s visit!
Next week’s theme is; Famous Landmark
Phonic is; Ff
Number is; 3 three (chosen by Chloe)
Shape is; Hexagon (chosen by Lucy)
Colour is; Blue (chosen by Freddie)
We will be saying hello in French (Bonjour) next week chosen by the children in Pre School
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
World food festival- 18th May ( we will be tasting foods from around the world) if you have a dish you would like the children to try out please let a member of staff know.
End of term is 24th of May, term time children will be back on the 3rd of June.