BABY ROOM/OLDER BABIES
- Babies have been having lots of messy time in the room, painting, rolling and sand play.
- Babies joined in the graduation celebration, jumping on the bouncy castle and enjoying the yummy buffet.
- They have been making towers using mega blocks.
- Toddlers have been making leavers cards and bags for the graduation.
- They have enjoyed playing in the water and sand play.
- Toddlers have been using blocks to develop more mathematical skills.
- Preschool have been busy this week getting ready for their graduation celebration.
- We have been making graduation hats, certificates and posters for the big day.
- We had a wonderful celebration on Thursday. The children enjoyed receiving their certificates from Alex Dunlop, and showing parents their beautiful singing.
Thank you to everyone for attending the graduation celebration on Thursday, as always we appreciate your dedication and support to Kiddies.
It was a pleasure to have Alex Dunlop, Mayor of Beaconsfield make a special appearance to hand out children’s certificates.
We did take some photos of the event however if anyone else has taken great photos could you please send them please? Thank you.
A gentle reminder could you please apply sun cream on the children before nursery ant the staff will re-apply during the day.
Focus and theme of the week
Theme is- Sport Activities
Colour is- blue
Number is- 7 seven
Shape is- heart
Sound is- Ll
We will be saying hello in German again this week to reinforce.
This weeks ‘gettting ready for school theme is Looking at stories together as a class and talking through the events taken place.
Dates for your diary
Sports day- 18th July on the school field. Please make sure all children are here before 9am to have a 9.30am prompt start. Sophie, Kiddies new manager will also be available to meet you all on Sports day.
Coffee morning- 22nd July. Please stop for a coffee to wish all the best to Sedra for her new adventure and also at the same time get a chance to meet Sophie.
Last day of term- 24th July will be the last day before the children break up for their summer holidays.
Summer camp will be available for the weeks 5th August and 12th August. Places are filling up so please book if you would like a child free day.
Stay and play dates for August are 6th and 22nd.
Thank you from all the team at Kiddies